Pre/Post-Construction Clean-Up & Debris Removal
Whether you are remodeling or building your new office space or residence in Charleston, Myrtle Beach, or Savannah, you need the space to be clean for ongoing construction, inspections, final presentation, lease, or sale. Clean construction areas are safer for workers and make construction projects more efficient. Surfaces need to be clean in order to install cubicles, doors, windows, flooring, paint, or wall coverings.
Inspections require clean, well organized walls, crawlspaces, ceilings, and floors in order to be successful. Don’t let yourself be held back by debris, dust, and dirt. Lowcountry Cleaning Service is #1 in Charleston for Construction Cleaning!!
Your office, home, or building’s successful presentation and cleanliness is crucial for success, and our cleaning services will deliver. We will leave the space clean for all construction, inspection, and sales activities, and we’ll instill a sense of pride among its new occupants.
Many contractors throughout Charleston rely on Lowcountry Cleaning Service to clean up before or after their construction projects. We are fully insured and licensed!!
Our construction cleaning services and construction debris removal include the following:
- Removing tape, tarps, and plastic coverings
- Cleaning windows and glass doors (includes scraping of paint overspray)
- Removing all dust from walls, ceilings, duct work, light fixtures, etc.
- Vacuuming of all floors and window sills
- Removing extra drywall, wood, metal, debris, and other junk
- Scrubbing and cleaning tiles and sinks and polishing all stainless steel
- Washing interior window glass and window trim
- Washing exterior window glass
- Scraping and vacuuming floors prior to laying of carpet pad
- Washing plumbing fixtures
- Removing labels and protective plastic from windows, sinks, bathtubs, showers, toilets, and mirrors
- Vacuuming all window and door tracks
- Cleaning and polishing counter tops
- Wet-mopping all finished floors
- Ongoing regularly scheduled cleanup after construction crews, so they can focus on getting the job completed